Hull FC memberships are now on sale for the 2022 season and with crowd restrictions lifted, all supporters can now benefit from one of the best value membership packages in Betfred Super League!
For Always And Forever, We Roam The Range Together
Our membership package for the 2022 season offers unrivalled benefits and savings for every Hull FC supporter, with adult prices from just £150 and junior memberships from as little as just £4 per game!
Here are the best bits:
• Save the value of up to six matches compared to match ticket prices
• Pay for your membership monthly with adults from just £17 a month and juniors from £5 a month
• Over 30 exclusive benefits and rewards for being a Hull FC member
• More than 80 exclusive member offers and discounts from restaurants and retailers
• More weekend matches to benefit families and junior supporters
• New-look family match day experience, including fan zones and entertainment for the full family
• Renew one junior membership and get another junior membership for a new friend or family member for just £1! (see brochure for more details)
• Easy ways to sign-up or renew – online, by post, by phone or in person
We also made a commitment to do something extra special to reward the loyalty of our 2021 members who stood by us last season throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition to the benefits offered in the 2021 season, including a price freeze, live streaming of home and away matches, priority access following the return of crowds and a free guest ticket to the home match against Wigan, renewing members will now also receive the following rewards:
• Price freeze extended for renewing members for a further TWO seasons, meaning your membership price will not increase until at least the 2024 season
• 25% OFF retail voucher to spend online at hullfcshop.com
• FREE FCLive video subscription for 12 months, including full match replays and classic matches
• FREE upgrade to the Circle Restaurant at any home game in the 2022 Betfred Super League season (excludes Hull Derby, T&Cs apply)
• Your name included on a limited-edition training t-shirt
We want to thank our loyal members for their unwavering support through one of the most challenging periods in the club’s history – so our focus in 2022 is on you.
Our 2022 membership package is packed with more benefits and value than ever before, plus even more rewards for our renewing members.
We have some exciting improvements to our match day experience, including the move to more weekend and daytime fixtures to give as many young fans and families the chance to support the club.
This will include a host of match day activities and fan experiences around the ground, especially for young supporters, whilst we hope to re-launch several of our meet the player events for members as long as Covid-19 guidelines permit.
And better still – as we look to encourage young fans of the future, every junior member who renews for the 2022 season can get an additional junior membership for a new friend or family member for just £1!
On the field, members can look forward to seeing a host of high-profile names in Black & White including Man of Steel nominee Jake Connor and Player of the Year Chris Satae, alongside World All-Star representative Kane Evans, Fijian international Joe Lovodua and England Knights winger Darnell McIntosh.
Existing members have an exclusive renewal period to retain their reserved seat (if applicable) and claim their two-year price freeze by signing up before 7th January 2022. Members will receive a renewal pack in the post later this month.
Supporters or existing members who wish to join our rolling pay monthly membership subscription service have until 4th December 2021 to sign-up.
Existing monthly subscription members don’t have to do anything! Their payments will continue as normal, but they will still receive a letter confirming their details and an information pack later this month.
If you cannot wait, you can download our membership brochure below, or visit the membership section of our website – www.hullfc.com/2022memberships.
You can sign-up or renew online, by phone, by post or in person. For full details on how to sign up – click here
Saturday 4th December 2021 – Pay Monthly Subscription Deadline
Friday 7th January 2022 – Renewal Deadline (Reserved seats & price freeze)
LINKS & DOWNLOADS:
How to sign-up – click here to view
2022 Membership Brochure – click to download
2022 Renewal/Application Form – click to download
Full list of 2022 member benefits – click here to view
Full list of ClubHull exclusive member offers – click here to view
• 2021 members keep your current membership card for the 2022 season. New members or those members who have changed names, seats or categories will receive a new card. Please note, members who have lost their card will be required to play an SMC surcharge of £10 for a replacement card.
• The MKM Stadium was awarded ‘Fan Ready’ status, meaning it is safe to attend after the Coronavirus pandemic.
• Supporters sitting in reserved areas can move to another unoccupied seat when they renew their membership if they wish.
• We know that some people like to gift a membership as a Christmas present. You can email email@example.com and we will provide you with a membership gift certificate.
• A digital membership is ideal if you can’t make it to matches regularly or live abroad. Instead of tickets, you get access to our online TV service where you can watch full match replays and live commentary of every game, plus all the additional perks of being a season member. This can be purchased from our retail stores.
• A Season Membership includes thirteen home Super League matches. It does not include Cup, Play-Off or friendly matches. Dates, kick-off times and venues are subject to change at the competition and broadcasters’ discretion.
For a full list of FAQs – click here
For our Membership terms and conditions – click here