This page lists the current job vacancies at Hull FC.
Hull FC Community Foundation Sports Coaches (12-Week Placement)
Through their CLLD project and in response to the recent high-levels of unemployment, the Hull FC Community Foundation are looking to recruit four sports coaches to work alongside our current community staff.
Successful applicants will deliver multi-sports in schools and the wider community on a 12-week voluntary placement.
Applicants must live in the Hull area, have a National Insurance Number, and be currently unemployed - a strong work ethic is key as well as the desire to peruse a career in sports coaching.
The successful applicants will:
- Gain a NCFE Coaching Qualification
- Gain a NCFE Employability Qualification
- Gain Real Life work experience coaching multi-sports in the Community and Schools
- Provided with Coaching Equipment and Uniform
- Access to our Sports & Fitness Sessions
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31/10/2020