Terms and Conditions
See below for the full list of terms and conditions for 2020 Hull FC memberships.
2020 Season Terms and Conditions
1) If you were a member in the 2019 season and your details are still the same when renewing for the 2020 season please keep hold of your season card as this is to be used for multiple seasons. If your details have changed or you have moved stand or category you will receive a new card. Please note replacement cards are charged at £10 per card.
Your 2020 Hull FC membership card will be available for collection before Christmas if bought on or before Tuesday 5th November. An exact collection date will be announced via www.hullfc.com. This card will grant you access to the KCOM Stadium on match days at your relevant turnstile and stand.
2) Hull FC strongly recommends that all 2020 membership card holders insure their card. Replacement cards will be issued with a surcharge of £10 per card. Hull FC holds the right to refuse a replacement card at their discretion.
3) You must bring your membership card to every match to be granted access to the KCOM Stadium. There will no be access for supporters without a membership card. Your membership card must be swiped at the correct turnstile. Should there be a problem with this process, such as the card not working due to damage or restricted access, it is at the club’s discretion to not allow access to the ground. Should this occur, you are asked to visit the KCOM Stadium Ticket Office.
4) The membership card is only valid in its original form. No copies, printed or photographic versions of this membership card will be accepted. Your card represents your relevant membership criteria upon signing up. If you enter the ground under false pretenses (i.e. an adult using a youth card), you will be ejected from the stadium and your membership card will be confiscated and not returned.
5) Dates, kick off times and venues of each match will be announced via the club website and social media channels. Dates, kick-off times and venues are subject to change at the competition and broadcasters discretion.
6) The membership card must be produced on demand and must be available for inspection at all matches where the membership card has been used to gain admission to the stadium.
7) All 2020 Hull FC Members agree to abide by the ground regulations. Any Member found guilty of breaking the ground regulations or acting in a manner the club considers to be detrimental to the club’s interest will have their membership card confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving Hull FC. No refunds will be issued.
8) The use of your membership card is restricted solely to the named person. This card cannot be shared or sold. In this instance, the membership card in question will be withdrawn from the KCOM Stadium admission system and confiscated. No refunds will be issued.
9) In respect of non-league home fixtures, membership card holders must comply with any instructions publicised by the club in any advertisement, publications or broadcasts which the club may issue. On such occasions it may be necessary to relocate Members to seats other than those specified. If that is the case, the Member shall abide by the club’s decision to relocate them.
10) Any change of address or personal details should be notified by contacting Hull FC on 01482 337 520 or by emailing email@example.com.
11) No membership card shall constitute or imply any guarantee or entitlement to gain entry into non-league home fixtures involving Hull FC. However, in some circumstances Hull FC may provide the opportunity for advanced booking benefits for membership card holders. This opportunity is not guaranteed.
12) An Infant is anyone under the age of 5.
A Junior is anyone aged between 5 and 16 at the time of purchase.
A Youth is anyone aged 17 or 18 at the time of purchase.
A Young Adult is anyone aged between 19 and 21 at the time of purchase.
A Senior is anybody aged 60 or over at the time of purchase.
13) A student is anyone aged over 16 who is in full-time education with a valid NUS card to provide proof of age and status. If your card does not state that you are in full time education, you will need a letter of authenticity from your college or university.
14) Junior Members can claim a free away ticket in advance of any away Super League regular season fixture from the Hull FC retail stores. Opposition clubs can provide free away tickets for junior membership card holders on a match day, at their discretion. Hull FC advise, for the avoidance of any doubt, that junior membership card holders should collect in advance from Hull FC when possible.
15) Refunds are not available on memberships. This does not affect your statutory right to a refund within 30 days of purchase prior to the season beginning.
16) All Members discounts, Friend for a Fiver and Kids for £1 are only available until and including Round 29 of the regular Betfred Super League season, and must be redeemed in advance of match day ticket prices. These offers cannot be redeemed on a match day. Offers are valid at specific fixtures announced by the club.
17) All match ticket prices published in the 2020 membership brochure are for comparison purposes only. 2020 Ticket Prices will be announced ahead of tickets for the 2020 season going on sale.
18) Disabled and Carer season pass memberships are available. The criteria for disabled pass holders to receive a free Carer pass is (a) middle or higher rate disability living allowance or (b) enhanced rate personal independence payment. If the pass holder is not present at a game, the Carer must exchange for a normal match ticket.
19) A current 2020 Club Hull fob must be presented at the time of purchase to redeem your 5% discount off full priced items.
20) The use of your membership discount is restricted solely to the named person on the membership card.
21) Hull FC Retail reserve the right to refuse discounts if these conditions are not carried out.
22) Only one member can claim the free birthday hospitality place per visit. Additional places can be purchased at full price, whilst additional members can book for just £40.
23) If a member has a birthday out of the current season they can book onto one of the first two fixtures or the final two fixtures of the season.
24) Members can upgrade to the circle restaurant for just £40 per person. This upgrade price is based on Members sitting in their usual seat. Members are able to move their seat for a specific fixture by calling the Ticket Office on 01482 505600 (option 2)
25) All bookings made over the phone or via the post must be collected with relevant ID for all membership cards. This specifically applies to age specific membership card requests such as junior and senior supporters. Hull FC reserves the right to request ID at any opportunity during the purchase and collection process or on a match day. The failure to provide relevant ID could result in the customer not being able to claim or retain their membership card ahead of the 2020 season. If you are buying for another supporter that falls into an age restricted category, ID may also be requested for those person/persons.
Direct Debit Terms and Conditions
1) The rolling direct debit is a monthly rolling subscription.
2) All direct debit monthly payments are based on full price memberships in each relevant category.
3) Payments will be taken on or around the 3rd or each month.
4) Memberships on the direct debit scheme can be terminated at any time giving two months’ notice. Please send this in writing to :
Memberships Hull FC The KCOM Stadium West Park Hull HU3 6HU
5) Direct debit applications include a £15 upfront administration charge. This charge helps cover all associated administration costs incurred for the club to process an ongoing monthly membership direct debit scheme.
6) If a payment is missed the outstanding balance must be paid in advance of the next home fixture. Payments can be made at either club retail store or by calling 01482 358444. Supporters who have an account in arrears will not be able to enter the KCOM Stadium.
7) Members with an outstanding balance will result in your season card been deactivated until the balance has been cleared.
8) If three or more payments are not collected within a 12 month period, the membership will be cancelled and no refunds will be issued.
Club Hull Terms & Conditions
1) Hull FC and their ClubHull partners reserve the right at any time to refuse the use of the ClubHull membership fob.
2) Hull FC and their ClubHull partners reserve the right at any time to change, amend, withdraw or add specific offers, packages and discounts to the ClubHull scheme.
3) The ClubHull membership runs in line with the 2020 Membership period, from September 2019 to September 2020.
4) ClubHull membership is a compulsory 2020 Membership benefit, and is included in the price. Non-members are able to purchase separately for a cost of £25.
5) Stolen, lost or damaged ClubHull fobs can be replaced with a surcharge of £10
6) All offers apply to specific stores and outlets in the Hull and East Yorkshire region, unless otherwise specified.
*For the purpose of transparency. Any reference to Membership, Member, Season Pass holder or pass holder refers directly to an individual Hull FC Member for the season 2020..