Terms & Conditions
1) You must bring your match ticket to the relevant fixture to be granted access to the KCOM Stadium. There will no access for supporters without a valid match ticket. Your ticket must be swiped at the correct turnstile. Should there be a problem with this process, such as the ticket not working due to damage or restricted access, it is at the club’s discretion to not allow access to the ground. Should this occur, you are asked to visit the KCOM Stadium Retail store.
2) The ticket is only valid in its original form. No copies, printed or photographic versions will be accepted. Your ticket represents your relevant criteria at the time of purchase. If you enter the ground under false pretences (i.e. an adult using a youth card), you will be ejected from the stadium and further action may be taken.
3) Dates, kick off times and venues of each match will be announced by the club via the website, press releases and in the monthly magazine. Dates, kick-off times and venues are subject to change.
4) The ticket must be produced on demand and must be available for inspection at any time by club representatives.
5) ‘Friend For A Fiver’ and ‘Kid For A Quid’ ticket offers are not available to redeem on match days.
6) All 2019 Hull FC match attendees agree to abide by the ground regulations. Any supporter found guilty of breaking the ground regulations or acting in a manner the club considers to be detrimental to the club’s interest will have their ticket confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving Hull FC. No refunds will be issued.
An Infant is anyone under the aged of 5.
A Junior is anyone aged 5-16 or below at the time of purchase.
A Youth is anyone aged 16-18 at the time of purchase.
A Young Adult is anyone aged 19-21 at the time of purchase.
A Senior is anybody aged 60 or over at the time of purchase.
A student is anyone aged 16 or over in full-time education with a valid NUS card to provide proof of age and status. If your card does not state that you are in full time education, you will need a letter of authenticity from your college or university.
7) Disabled and Carer tickets are available. The criteria for disabled supporters to receive a free Carer ticket is (a) middle or higher rate disability living allowance or (b) enhanced rate personal independence payment.
8) We want to make sure a matchday visit to the KCOM Stadium is an enjoyable experience for adults and children attending together and we’re pleased to continue offering an atmosphere suitable for our youngest supporters within our Family Area.
Supporters attending Hull FC home games at the KCOM Stadium who sit in the Family Area (W10 and W11) are expected to conduct themselves appropriately for the area of the ground they have chosen to sit.
The Club will strictly monitor the behaviour and language of fans in both of our Family Areas to protect the Family environment. Foul and abusive language will not be tolerated in these sections.