Details have been confirmed for the 2022 Hull FC Player of the Year awards, taking place in August, in association with CCT Infotech.
Having not held a ceremony in person since 2019 due to the pandemic, the Black & Whites are returning to the stunning 3,500 capacity Bonus Arena for the third time for their annual end-of-season event.
The arena has played host to international musicians, entertainers and events since opening in 2018, and will once again be the setting for the club’s biggest off-field event of the calendar.
The Player of the Year Awards will take place on Wednesday 31st August (entry from 6.30pm for 7.30pm start) at the city’s premier indoor venue, with hundreds of club partners, sponsors and supporters alike set to attend alongside players and club staff, to discover who will be crowned the 2022 Hull FC Atropa Pharmacy Player of the Year.
Tickets are priced at £85 per person, whilst a table of ten can be booked for £800. Places can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests will enjoy a delicious three-course meal alongside first-team squad members, fans, sponsors, special guests, and club staff, with live entertainment also provided on the evening.
A number of coveted awards will be presented throughout the evening, as listed below:
- Atropa Pharmacy Player of the Year
- Jacuzzi Players Player of the Year
- GetExtra Supporters Player of the Year, in association with FC Voices
- Kinetic Laboratories Young Player of the Year, in association with Hull FC Vice Presidents
- Pearson Electrical Academy Player of the Year
- Johnny Whiteley Community Player of the Year
- Arcmaster Martin Merrikin Clubman Award
- Volunteer of the Year
- SS Testing Try of the Year
- Reflex Consult Hull FC Women’s Player of the Year
- Learning Disability Player of the Year
Although no physical event was held last season, it was Chris Satae who swept up the awards claiming the Player of the Year, Players’ Player of the Year and Supporters Player of the Year, while Cam Scott picked up the Young Player of the Year award and Jack Brown the Try of the Year.
To book a table or for more information email email@example.com.
Alternatively, placed can be booked by visiting the hullfcshop.com website, or click here