Following the launch of our brand new 2021 principal jersey, Hullfc.com takes a look at which partners are on board the shirt for the 2021 Betfred Super League campaign!
Hull FC’s brand new principal jersey for the new season in 2021 was unveiled last night, in tribute to Johnny Whiteley MBE on his 90th birthday!
As confirmed earlier this week, international kit manufacturer hummel will be the club’s Official Apparel Partner, with club partners old and new featuring on the jersey, the club once again would like to acknowledge the unrivalled support of their partners and sponsors.
As announced earlier this week, Atropa Pharmacy, will appear on the front of the both the club’s principal and alternate shirts for the 2021 season and beyond, with their Blood Clinic brand appearing on the upper back.
Owner Bryn Smales, said: “We’re really excited to be extending our partnership with the Black & Whites by three more years.
“The association with a top-level sports club like Hull FC is a great way for us to push our health message and encourage people to continue to look after themselves, both physically and mentally, especially during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.”
“To have ‘Blood Clinic on the back of the shirt is fantastic for us, and I can safely say having seen a sneak preview of the new jerseys that they look fantastic, with the new logo featuring on the upper back!”
Internationally recognised hot tub retailer Jacuzzi will also feature on the sleeve of the prinicpal jersey, as well as appearing on the club’s new Elite Performance Ranges which are also revealed later this week, as announced on earlier this week .
Atropa Pharmacy and Jacuzzi are joined on the shirt again by long standing local partners CRK Engineering, SS Testing, J O’Neills Locksmiths and Andrew Earles Holidays.
Meanwhile, we also welcome new partners Shoot The Bull and Kinetic Laboratories on to the kit for the first time.
Hull FC’s Chief Executive, James Clark, has thanked the 2021 sponsors for their key support of the club next season.
He said: “This has been a year of unity and solidarity and we cannot speak highly enough of our key partners who have stood with us once again as we head into 2021.
“Our shirt partners are our primary commercial partners and their investment is integral to our strategic growth, whilst in the current climate it helps us tackle the significant challenge of Covid-19 head on.
“They have also become real friends of the club, we have a fantastic group of passionate partners at the moment who are a pleasure to work with and their reaction to the shirts yesterday was fantastic!”
He added, “We have also welcomed two new partners on to our shirts for 2021 in Shoot the Bull and Kinetic Laboratories who are two great additions to our family and are two more very passionate businesses when it comes to their support of Hull FC.
“On behalf of everyone at the club, I would like to thank each one of them for their continued support and faith in our club, particularly given the incredibly challenging period all businesses have faced in 2020.”
To find out more about our brand new 2021 shirt – click here
To find out more about our 2021 shirt partners, click the links below:
- Atropa Pharmacy – The regions fastest growing independent community pharmacy with over 15 years experience.
- Jacuzzi – Internationally recognised hot tub retailers.
- Hummel – Danish sportswear brand who have previously worked with the likes of Real Madrid, Tottenham Hotspur, Great Britain RL and Wigan Warriors.
- SS Testing – Offering complete electrical services including PAT testing, emergency light testing, fire alarm installation and testing, with over 20 years’ experience,
- CRK Engineering – Mechanical, fabrications and welding Engineers in Hull you can rely on.
- J O’Neills Locksmiths – Licenced locksmith professionals, committed to offering a fast, effective and affordable response over a 24/7 and 365 basis.
- Shoot The Bull – Hull based catering and events company with permanent residency’s at The Old House pub, Trinity Market, Hull Truck Theatre, and the parent company of Solita Bar & Grill.
- Andrew Earles Holidays – Yorkshire’s top travel agency established in 1992 and based right here in Hull.