We take the privacy of all of our fans, supporters, customers, web site users, and employees (“customers” / “you”) very seriously and take great care to protect their personal information.
Hull FC Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all SMS competitions and campaigns organised by Hull FC.
2. In addition to these terms and conditions other rules may apply to a particular competition or campaign.
3. By entering a competition or campaign, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
4. Hull FC reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition or campaign, these rules or any specific rules at any time without prior notice.
5. Entries are only accepted by SMS text message, with all requested data, to 82085.
6. Cost of entrance to all Hull FC SMS campaigns or competitions is £1 plus your standard network rate.
7. More than one entry per person is permitted unless otherwise stated.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, incorrect, delayed or otherwise affected by matters outside of our control including costs that may be involved due to such delays.
9. The ‘Text to Win’ campaign will close on the 17th October at 5pm; a winner will then be drawn at the club’s official shirt launch.
10. Man of the Match SMS campaigns will run throughout the season at all home games. All man of the match votes must be received five minutes before the end of the game to count towards the final result.
11. Man of the Match winners will be drawn on a Monday after a home game and notified within 30 days.
12. Where other competitions and campaigns have a closing date and/or time, all entries must be received before such a date and/or time. Late entries will not be taken into consideration in selection of a winner; charges may however still apply to any late entries.
13. Hull FC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or any other terms and conditions that apply to any competition.
14. The draw result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Hull FC will endeavour to notify and have ready for collection of prizes for each competition within 30 days of the closing date set, failure to reply to any messages left notifying contestants of a win may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
16. All prizes are subject to availability.
17. No prize may be transferred to any other person or cash alternative. In the event of the advertised prize being unavailable, Hull FC reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. Entrant’s contact information will become part of Hull FC’s database and can be used by the promoter and affiliated partners for the purpose of any future campaigns, competitions, notifications or any other activities Hull FC finds suitable to contact the entrant.