Here's all the useful information you need for 2020 memberships.
• A Digital Membership doesn’t include free access to matches, but does include all other Membership benefits
• Hull FC strongly recommends that all 2020 membership card holders insure their cards. Replacement cards will be issued with a surcharge of £10 per card. Hull FC holds the right to refuse a replacement card at their discretion.
• A Season Membership includes 14 home Super League matches. It doesn’t include Cup, play-off or friendly matches.
• Proof of age is required when signing up as a concession, young adult, youth or junior.
- An Infant is anyone under the age of 5. - A Junior is anyone aged 5-16 or below at the time of purchase. - A Youth is anyone aged 17-18 at the time of purchase. - A Young Adult is anyone aged 19-21 at the time of purchase. - A Senior is anybody aged 60 or over at the time of purchase.
• Disabled and carer season pass memberships are available. The criteria for disabled pass holders to receive a free carer pass is (a) Middle or Higher Rate Disability Living Allowance or (b) Enhanced Rate Personal Independence Payment. If the pass holder is not present at a game, the carer must exchange for a normal match ticket.
• Under-5s can attend games for FREE, but require a ticket or entry card. Administration charge of £10 applies per card
• A Family Zone membership applies to two adults and two children. Additional junior memberships are £50 per junior.
• The club promises to deliver priority access to tickets and/or discounts for Cup and play-off matches where possible, but we cannot guarantee every member will get their preferred seat. Some matches and venues are not controlled solely by Hull FC.
• Pay monthly applications include an additional £15 setup fee. This fee helps cover all associated administration costs incurred for the club to process an ongoing monthly membership direct debit scheme.
• All monthly prices are based on the full price membership in each relevant category.
• New membership cards will not be issued for the 2020 season. Hull FC are not responsible for lost or damaged cards once they have been collected. A £10 charge applies for cards that need to be reproduced. Cards that have become worn can be replaced at the club’s discretion.
• Hull FC matches will primarily be played on Friday evenings, although specific games could be selected for other days. This is subject to competition and broadcast requirements.
• Payment and completion of your application for a membership is taken as confirmation you understand and abide by our terms and conditions.
• Only one member can claim the free birthday hospitality place per visit. Additional places can be purchased at match day prices, whilst additional members can book for just £40. Full terms and conditions are available here .
• Normal member restaurant upgrade is charged at £40 per person.
• ‘Friend for a Fiver’ and ‘Kids for £1’ offers will be available at selected fixtures. Unfortunately, due to changes at the Ticket Office, Members are no longer able to select fixtures.