Spectator's Code of Conduct
Find below the Spectator's Code of Conduct, which must be read by all spectators ahead of attending our fixtures with restricted crowds at the MKM Stadium.
Below you can find the MKM Stadium’s Spectator’s Code of Conduct, which must be read by all supporters ahead of attending our fixtures with restricted crowds at the MKM Stadium.
Hull FC looks forward to welcoming you back to the MKM Stadium. In line with government guidance on the admission of supporters to stadiums, this Code of Conduct acts to guide and advise supporters of the protocols in place, during the match day event.
The stadium operator (SMC) has put in place a range of processes to ensure the safety of all supporters at our matches. It is important that all attendees play their part in making each event safe and enjoyable. Your support and co-operation is required to achieve this.
• If you purchase a ticket or tickets on behalf of others, you are required to provide names and contact details for each individual ticket holder. Tickets must not be passed on to anyone else.
• You will be given an allocated seat for the match as shown on your match day ticket. This is your seat for the match. It will not be your usual season membership seat. You must not move to a different seat before or during the match.
• Supporters must not attend the stadium if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or are required to self-isolate. In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst at the stadium please notify the nearest member of staff immediately.
• Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time. Normal entry points might be closed and additional stadium entry procedures may be in operation.
• On arrival at the ground please be aware that social distancing and safety measures will be in operation. Please follow all stadium signage, instructions and guidance from the stewards and PA system.
• It is stadium policy that all supporters must wear a face covering when entering, exiting and at all times within the stadium. They must be worn throughout the game. They may only be removed when eating or drinking.
• Please do not bring any large bags into the stadium larger than A4 sized. If you do need to bring any essential items (e.g. medication) then an A4 sized bag will be permitted within the Stadium.
• You will be allowed to bring a drink into the stadium with you. This must be a non-alcoholic drink and it must be in a sealed, plastic bottle. Any pre opened bottles will not be allowed into the Stadium.
• You will be allowed to bring in a snack for the event. For example a packet of crisps, a chocolate bar or piece of fruit.
• Please note that cash payments will not be accepted inside the ground.
• At all times please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not inside of your household/support bubble.
• Upon entering the stadium please pay close attention to the stadium signage, floor markings and instructions issues by stewards or via the PA system. This will help get you where you need to be in the most efficient way.
• You should be aware that some of the ground’s amenities may not be open. Please plan your visit to take this into account. For this match the concession stands will all be closed.
• When using toilet facilities, please follow all guidance. Please be patient and considerate towards other users and wait your turn to avoid toilet areas becoming crowded. Where possible, try to avoid peak times, such as half time and at the end of the game.
• Maintain good hand hygiene at all times around the stadium. Use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles and railings whenever possible.
• Please remain in your seat location for the full game if possible (including half time) and avoid unnecessary movement. If you need to move, please wait until gangways are clear, avoid face to face contact and follow stewards’ instructions.
• We all hope we’ll be celebrating a try or two, but please remember to maintain safe distances with other supporters not in your household/ support bubble and be respectful and mindful to those around you, whose individual circumstances may differ from your own.
• Please refrain from touching the match ball if it is kicked out of play and into the stands. A member of club staff will collect the ball in order to sanitise it and return it to the field of play.
• Supporters are kindly asked not to approach any of the players or coaching staff at any time, as players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs.
• Please be patient when leaving the stadium and listen to the advice from stewards. It will take longer than normal to leave due to the procedures in place to allow supporters to exit the stadium safely and efficiently. The Stewards will speak to you when you are allowed to leave your seat at the end of the match. Please do not leave your seat at the end of the match, until you are told it is safe to do so.
• You must retain possession of your ticket until you leave the stadium. You will be required to show your ticket, when asked to, by a steward or club official.
• Place litter in the waste bins provided. Please do not drop any litter on the stadium seating floor.
• The stadium operator (SMC) reserves the right to eject any supporter that fails to comply with this Code of Conduct and reminds all supporters that stadium capacities may ultimately be negatively impacted as a result of any safety issues.
Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Please stay alert, follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy the match safely.