Hull FC have issued the following Match Day Info Guide featuring all the key information for spectators at tomorrow’s Betfred Super League clash with Wigan Warriors.
Please read the guide below in full before the match:
Before The Match
- Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time – turnstiles open an hour before kick-off. Normal entry points might be closed and additional stadium entry procedures will be in operation. Roads will be busy around the stadium, so please allow plenty of time for your journey.
- Assess whether you and your family are fit to attend the fixture. Those who are feeling unwell on the day of the game, or are showing any Covid-19 symptoms should not attend the fixture.
- Ensure you have your new membership card. All members are required to use their membership card to access home fixtures. If you have still not yet collected your card, they are available from the MKM Stadium retail store.
- Book and prepare your tickets – tickets will remain available online via the club’s ticketing website right up until kick-off. If you selected ‘print at home’ tickets, ensure your tickets are printed – there will be no facility to print your tickets at the stadium. If you selected e-tickets, ensure your tickets are accessible on your mobile device. If you haven’t already booked your tickets – click here to do so.
Arriving At The Stadium
- Supporters are advised that on-site parking is available at the stadium via the Walton Street car park, with the regular price of £5 per vehicle. Payments are cash only, and supporters are asked to bring the correct change.
- Please note that South Stand parking passes and normal disabled parking around the stadium perimeter is now back in full use. Passes are available to collect from the MKM Stadium retail store.
- To ensure maximum safety for everyone in attendance, all spectators are advised wear facemasks as soon as they enter the vicinity of the stadium, including in outside areas such as car parks, paths and walkways. This does not include those aged under 11 years old, and those who are medically exempt.
- Social distancing should be exercised where possible.
- We kindly ask that you do not approach any players or members of staff – they aren’t being rude, but they cannot stop to sign autographs and take selfies due to existing red zone protocols.
- While preparing to enter the stadium, ensure your tickets or membership card are ready to go – having your tickets out or on your screen will prevent longer waiting times for others.
- If scanning an e-ticket on your mobile device, please ensure your screen brightness is turned up – the scanner may not recognise your QR code if your brightness is low. Click on the QR code on your e-ticket to enlarge it, making it easier to scan.
- Please do not bring any large bags into the stadium larger than A4 sized. If you do need to bring any essential items (e.g. medication) then an A4 sized bag or smaller will be permitted within the Stadium. A full list of prohibited items can be found by clicking here
Inside The Ground
- Maintain good hygiene and use the hand sanitising stations provided around the ground. Wash hands regularly too when possible.
- Our food & drink kiosks will be open for this fixture – however, please note that our kiosks now only accept card payments. The Dugout Bar in the South Stand will open at 12.45pm.
- Supporters are kindly asked not to touch the match ball should it exit the field of play to help good hygiene for our players and match officials – a member of staff will be on hand to collect the ball should it land near you, and sanitise it appropriately.
- Supporters are advised to wear masks at all times when inside the stadium, including when in their seat.
- Please note, a quiet room is available at the stadium for supporters with learning disabilities – should use of the room be required, please approach the nearest steward. An adult changing facility is also available.
Atropa Pharmacy Fan Park
For the first time since 2019, we will be hosting a fan park outside the ground in West Park before the match.
In association with Atropa Pharmacy, we’ll be bringing fun for all of the family with a whole host of activities and live entertainment taking place as the atmosphere builds towards kick-off.
The Atropa Pharmacy Fan Park will open at 12.30pm and it will close at 3.00pm when the match kicks off.
Here’s what’s in store at the Fan Park:
- Live music & DJ
- Bouncy castles & giant inflatables
- Rugby-themed challenges
- Boot It With Atropa Pharmacy
- Face painters & balloon modellers
- Acklams team bus
- Fire engine
- Hull scrap store
- Ice cream van
- Wheelchair RL
- LDSL team
- NHS CCG Vaccination Clinic (Grab A Jab)
- Plus much more!
Jane Brooks Law Half-Time Draw
The Jane Brooks Law Half-Time Draw is set to take place for the last time this season tomorrow afternoon.
You could win one of five cash prizes, with the top prize of up to £250 going to one lucky supporter!
Tickets cost just £1 and can be purchased from our sellers around the ground (you must be aged 18 or over).
The draw will take place during half-time at the MKM Stadium, with results published on the club website and social media channels afterwards.
Great Balls of Fire
Great Balls Of Fire will also be taking place at the game, so be sure to keep an eye out for the flying soft balls before kick-off!
If you catch the ball featuring the squad number of the player who scores the first try, you could win some top prizes!
Just head to our retail store with the ball to claim your prize!
Match Day Programme
Pick up a match day programme from around the MKM Stadium ahead of the game, with junior members able to claim a FREE copy of the edition.
The exclusive interview is with Jamie Shaul in this week’s edition, whilst there is also a special Memory Lane feature on how the ‘Old Faithful’ chant came about.
Programmes will be priced at £3 and free for junior members.