Here's all the useful information you need for 2018 memberships.
• A general membership doesn’t include free access to matches, but does grant you discounted match ticket prices.
• A season membership includes 14 home Super League matches, possibly 15 subject to competition progress. This covers both the regular season and Super 8s phases of Super League. It doesn’t include Cup or play-off matches.
• Proof of age is required when signing up as a concession, youth or junior.
• Junior memberships are available to supporters aged 5 to 16 years, inclusive.
• Youth memberships are available to those aged 17 to 20, inclusive, or still in full-time education. Full-time students must have relevant photographic ID, valid student card and a letter of proof from their education provider.
• Concession memberships are those aged 60 and above.
• Disabled and carer season pass memberships are available. The criteria for disabled pass holders to receive a free carer pass is (a) Middle or Higher Rate Disability Living Allowance or (b) Enhanced Rate Personal Independence Payment. If the pass holder is not present at a game, the carer must exchange for a normal match ticket.
• Under-5s can attend games for FREE, but require a ticket or entry card.
• A Toys ‘R’ Us family membership applies to two adults and two children. Additional junior memberships are £50 per junior.
• The club promises to deliver priority access to tickets and/or discounts for Cup and play-off matches where possible, but we cannot guarantee every member will get their preferred seat. Some matches and venues are not controlled solely by Hull FC.
• The following charges apply – debit card FREE, credit card £5, cheque £6. Please ensure all postal applications being paid by cheque include the appropriate charges.
• Direct Debit applications include an additional £10 administration charge. This charge helps cover all associated administration costs incurred for the club to process an ongoing monthly membership direct debit scheme.
• All direct debit prices are based on the full price membership in each relevant category.
• Hull FC are not responsible for lost or damaged cards once they have been collected. A £10 charge applies for cards that need to be reproduced.
• Hull FC matches will primarily be played on Friday evenings, although specific games could be selected for other days. Thus is subject to competition and broadcast requirements.
• Full terms and conditions can be found at www.hullfc.com. Payment and completion of your application for a membership is taken as confirmation you understand and abide by these terms and conditions.
• Only one member can claim free birthday hospitality place per visit. Multiple members can’t claim free places at once. Additional places can be purchased at match day price.
• Member restaurant upgrade is charged at £40 per person.
• Friend for a Fivers and Kids for £1 offers are available until Round 23. Members can pick any one game to redeem each offer once, excluding non-Super League games. Further offers for members are at the discretion of the club.
• Fans who wish to collect their membership card in time for Christmas must sign up before Saturday 2nd December.
For more information on everything on 2018 memberships, check out our membership brochure by clicking here