Terms and Conditions
See below for the full list of terms and conditions for 2019 Hull FC memberships.
2019 Season Terms and Conditions
1) If you are a member in the 2018 season and your details are still the same when renewing for the 2019 season please keep hold of your season card as this is to be used for multiple seasons. If your details have changed or you have moved stand or category you will receive a new card. Please note replacement cards are charged at £10 per card.
Your 2019 Hull FC membership card will be available for collection before Christmas if bought before the seat move deadline. An exact collection date will be announced via www.hullfc.com. This card will grant you access to the KCOM Stadium on match days at your relevant turnstile and stand via the new swipe card entry system.
2) Hull FC strongly recommends that all 2019 membership card holders insure their card. Replacement cards will be issued with a surcharge of £10 per card. Hull FC holds the right to refuse a replacement card at their discretion.
3) You must bring your membership card to every match to be granted access to the KCOM Stadium. There will no access for supporters without a membership card. Your membership card must be swiped at the correct turnstile. Should there be a problem with this process, such as the card not working due to damage or restricted access, it is at the club’s discretion to not allow access to the ground. Should this occur, you are asked to visit the KCOM Stadium Retail store.
4) The membership card is only valid in its original form. No copies, printed or photographic versions of this membership card will be accepted. Your card represents your relevant membership criteria upon signing up. If you enter the ground under false pretenses (i.e. an adult using a youth card), you will be ejected from the stadium and your membership card will be confiscated.
5) Dates, kick off times and venues of each match will be announced by the club via the website, press releases and in the monthly magazine. Dates, kick-off times and venues are subject to change.
6) The membership card must be produced on demand and must be available for inspection at all matches where the membership card has been used to gain admission to the stadium.
7) All 2019 Hull FC membership card holders agree to abide by the ground regulations. Any membership pass holder found guilty of breaking the ground regulations or acting in a manner the club considers to be detrimental to the club’s interest will have their membership card confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving Hull FC. No refunds will be issued.
8) The use of your membership card is restricted solely to the named person. This card cannot be shared or sold. In this instance, the membership card in question will be withdrawn from the KCOM Stadium admission system and confiscated. No refunds will be issued.
9) In respect of non-league home fixtures, membership card holders must comply with any instructions publicised by the club in any advertisement, publications or broadcasts which the club may issue. On such occasions it may be necessary to relocate membership holders to seats other than those specified. If that is the case, the membership card holder shall abide by the club’s decision to relocate them.
10) Any change of address or personal details should be notified by contacting Hull FC on 01482 337 520 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) No membership card shall constitute or imply any guarantee or entitlement to gain entry into non-league home fixtures involving Hull FC. However, in some circumstances Hull FC may provide the opportunity for advanced booking benefits for membership card holders. This opportunity is not guaranteed.
12) An Infant is anyone under the aged of 5.
A Junior is anyone aged 5-16 or below at the time of purchase.
A Youth is anyone aged 16-18 at the time of purchase.
A Young Adult is anyone aged 19-21 at the time of purchase.
A Senior is anybody aged 60 or over at the time of purchase.
13) A student is anyone aged 16 or over in full-time education with a valid NUS card to provide proof of age and status. If your card does not state that you are in full time education, you will need a letter of authenticity from your college or university.
14) Junior supporters can use their membership card to claim a free away ticket in advance of any away Super League regular season fixture from the Hull FC retail stores. Opposition clubs can provide free away tickets for junior membership card holders on a match day, at their discretion. Hull FC advise, for the avoidance of any doubt, that junior membership card holders should collect in advance from Hull FC when possible.
15) Refunds are not available on memberships. This does not affect your statutory right to a refund within 30 days of purchase prior to the season beginning. REQUEST FOR RELEVANT ID
16) All Members discounts, Friend for a Fiver and Kids for £1 are only available until and including Round 29 of the regular Betfred Super League season, and must be redeemed in advance of match day ticket prices. These offers cannot be redeemed on a match day. This offer is not valid for the Hull Kingston Rovers fixture.
17) All match ticket prices published in the 2019 membership brochure are for comparison purposes only.
18) Disabled and Carer season pass memberships are available. The criteria for disabled pass holders to receive a free Carer pass is (a) middle or higher rate disability living allowance or (b) enhanced rate personal independence payment. If the pass holder is not present at a game, the Carer must exchange for a normal match ticket.
19) A current 2019 Club Hull fob must be presented at the time of purchase to redeem your 5% discount off full priced items.
20) The use of your membership discount is restricted solely to the named person on the season pass.
21) Hull FC Retail reserve the right to refuse discounts if these conditions are not carried out.
22) Only one member can claim the free birthday hospitality place per visit with a minimum party booking of 4 places. Multiple members can’t claim free places at once. Additional places can be purchased at match day price. (Subject to availability)
23) If a member has a birthday out of the current season they can book onto one of the first two fixtures or the final two fixtures of the season.
24) Members can upgrade to the circle restaurant the upgrade is charged at £45 per person this is for the member to sit in their season seat. (this price is not in conjunction with any other offer)
Hull FC demands that all bookings made over the phone or via the post are collected with relevant ID for all membership cards. This specifically applies to age specific membership card requests such as junior and senior supporters. Hull FC reserves the right to request ID at any opportunity during the purchase and collection process. The failure to provide relevant ID could result in the customer not being able to claim or retain their membership card ahead of the 2019 season. If you are buying for another supporter that falls into an age restricted category, ID may also be requested for those person/persons.
Direct Debit Terms and Conditions
1) The rolling direct debit is a monthly rolling subscription.
2) All direct debit monthly payments are based on full price memberships in each relevant category.
3) Payments will be taken on or around the 3rd or each month.
4) Memberships on the direct debit scheme can be terminated at any time giving two months’ notice. Please send this in writing to :
The KCOM Stadium
5) Direct debit applications include a £15 upfront administration charge. This charge helps cover all associated administration costs incurred for the club to process an ongoing monthly membership direct debit scheme.
6) If a payment is missed you will need to pay the outstanding balance as soon as possible this would need to be paid manually this can be done in both of the retail stores or by calling 01482 337555 (option 1).
7) Failure to pay any outstanding balance will result in your season card been de-activated until any outstanding balance has been cleared.
8) If three or more payments are not collected this will result in you been taken off the rolling direct debit scheme. And your membership cancelled, No refunds will be issued.
Club Hull Terms & Conditions
1) Hull FC and their ClubHull partners reserve the right at any time to refuse the use of the ClubHull membership fob.
2) Hull FC and their ClubHull partners reserve the right at any time to change, amend, withdraw or add specific offers, packages and discounts to the ClubHull scheme.
3) The ClubHull membership runs in line with the 2019 Hull FC Season Pass period from October 2018 to October 2019.
4) The ClubHull membership is available as a compulsory part of the 2018 Season Pass package. Non-members can purchase this separately for a cost of £25.
5) Stolen, lost or damaged ClubHull fobs can be replaced with a surcharge of £10
6) All offers apply to specific stores and outlets in the Hull and East Yorkshire region, unless otherwise specified.
*For the purpose of transparency. Any reference to Membership, Season Pass holder or pass holder refers directly to an individual Hull FC Member for the season 2019.