Terms and Conditions
See below for the full list of terms and conditions for 2018 Hull FC memberships.
1) Your 2018 Hull FC membership card will hopefully be available for collection before Christmas. An exact collection date will be announced via www.hullfc.com. This card will grant you access to the KCOM Stadium on match days at your relevant turnstile and stand via the new swipe card entry system.
2) Hull FC strongly recommends that all 2018 membership card holders insure their card. Replacement cards will be issued with a surcharge of £10 per card. Hull FC holds the right to refuse a replacement card at their discretion.
3) You must bring your membership card to every match to be granted access to the KCOM Stadium. There will no access for supporters without a membership card. Your membership card must be swiped at the correct turnstile in front of the turnstile operator. Should there be a problem with this process, such as the card not working due to damage or restricted access, it is at the turnstile operator’s discretion to not allow access to the ground. Should this occur, you are asked to visit the KCOM Stadium Ticket Office. Matters of this nature are not to be discussed on the turnstile and will be dealt with only at the Ticket Office.
4) The membership card is only valid in its original form. No copies, printed or photographic versions of this membership card will be accepted. Your card represents your relevant membership criteria upon signing up. If you enter the ground under false pretences (i.e an adult using a youth card), you will be ejected from the stadium and your membership card will be confiscated.
5) Dates, kick off times and venues of each match will be announced by the club via the website, press releases and in the match day programme. Dates, kick-off times and venues may be subject to change.
6) The membership card must be produced on demand and must be available for inspection at all matches where the membership card has been used to gain admission to the stadium.
7) All 2018 Hull FC membership card holders agree to abide by the ground regulations. Any membership pass holder found guilty of breaking the ground regulations or acting in a manner the club considers to be detrimental to the club’s interest will have their membership card confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving Hull FC. No refunds will be issued.
8) The use of your membership card is restricted solely to the named person. This card cannot be shared or sold. In this instance, the membership card in question will be withdrawn from the KCOM Stadium admission system and confiscated. No refunds will be issued.
9) In respect of non-league home fixtures, membership card holders must comply with any instructions publicised by the club in any advertisement, publications or broadcasts which the club may issue. On such occasions it may be necessary to relocate membership holders to seats other than those specified. If that is the case, the membership card holder shall abide by the club’s decision to relocate them.
10) Any change of address or personal details should be notified by contacting Hull FC on 01482 327 200 or by emailing email@example.com.
11) No membership card shall constitute or imply any guarantee or entitlement to gain entry into non-league home fixtures involving Hull FC. However, in some circumstances Hull FC may provide the opportunity for advanced booking benefits for membership card holders. This opportunity is not guaranteed.
12) A junior is anyone aged 16 or below at the time of purchase. A youth is anyone aged 17 to 20 at the time of purchase. A senior is anybody aged 60 or over at the time of purchase.
13) A student is anyone aged 16 or over in full-time education and you have a valid NUS card to provide proof of age and status. If your card does not state that you are in full time education, you will need a letter of authenticity from your college or university.
14) Junior supporters can use their membership card to claim a free away ticket in advance of any away Super League regular season fixture from the Hull FC retail stores. Opposition clubs can provide free away tickets for junior membership card holders on a match day, at their discretion. Hull FC advise, for the avoidance of any doubt, that junior membership card holders should collect in advance from Hull FC when possible.
15) Refunds are not available on memberships. This does not affect your statutory right to a refund within 30 days of purchase prior to the season beginning. REQUEST FOR RELEVANT ID
16) All match ticket prices published in the 2018 membership brochure are for comparison purposes only.
17) All Members discounts, Friend for a Fiver and Kids for £1 are only available until and including Round 23 of the regular Betfred Super League season, and must be redeemed in advance of match day ticket prices.
18) All direct debit prices are based on the full price membership in each relevant category.
19) £5 off replica shirt vouchers must be produced at the time of purchase of either a full priced home or away replica shirt.
20) A current season pass must be presented at the time of purchase, or proof of purchase for 2018 season pass to redeem your 5% discount off full priced items.
21) The use of your memberships discounts is restricted solely to the named person on the season pass.
22) Hull FC Retail reserve the right to refuse discounts if these conditions are not carried out.
Hull FC demand that all bookings made over the phone or via the post are collected with relevant ID for all membership cards. This specifically applies to age specific membership card requests such as junior and senior supporters. Hull FC reserve the right to request ID at any opportunity during the purchase and collection process. The failure to provide relevant ID could result in the customer not being able to claim or retain their membership card ahead of the 2018 season. If you are buying for another supporter that falls into an age restricted category, ID may also be requested for that person/persons.
ClubHull Ts & Cs
1) Hull FC and their ClubHull partners reserve the right at any time to refuse the use of the ClubHull membership fob.
2) Hull FC and their ClubHull partners reserve the right at any time to change, amend, withdraw or add specific offers, packages and discounts to the ClubHull scheme.
3) The ClubHull membership runs in line with the 2018 Hull FC Season Pass period from October 2016 to October 2017.
4) The ClubHull membership is available as a compulsory part of the 2018 Season Pass package. Non-members can purchase this separately for a cost of £25.
5) Stolen, lost or damaged ClubHull fobs can be replaced with a surcharge of £10
6) All offers apply to specific stores and outlets in the Hull and East Yorkshire region, unless otherwise specified.
*For the purpose of transparency. Any reference to membership card holder, Season Pass holder or pass holder refers directly to an individual Hull FC season ticket supporter for the season 2018.