Memberships: What's new for 2018
YOUR 2018 memberships
We take a look at some of the notable new changes to our 2017 Memberships, our most flexible, accessible and cost-effective membership ever!
We spoke to fans on the phone, at focus groups and members meetings and even met personally with fans that did and, crucially, didn’t renew last season.
All that feedback as helped steer our strategy for our new-look memberships and together with our supporters we feel we have delivered something for everyone.
• Adult memberships start from just £185 for the season!
• Family Zone prices frozen once again! A family of four can watch the back-to-back Challenge Cup holders for just £520!
• Cheaper youth and student memberships with age range extended!
• New pay monthly subscription available to watch the Black and Whites for only £17 per month for adults!
• Watch up to 15 home games at the KCOM Stadium for the price of just 10!
• Membership prices start from only £13 a game!
• Over 30 exclusive member benefits
HERE IS ‘WHAT’S NEW’ FOR 2018…
Age range extended!
We know it can be a big jump from a youth or student membership to adult prices, which is why we’ve extended our age range to 17-20 and have reduced prices! Youth memberships start from only £120!
Rolling monthly subscription!
Spread the cost of your 2018 membership and sign up to our rolling monthly subscription! You can see the back-to-back Challenge Cup holders in action next year at the KCOM Stadium from as little as £17 per month and if you maintain your monthly payments, they will remain fixed for at least two seasons!
Prices frozen in some areas!
We are proud to offer one of the cheapest membership prices in Super League, with prices frozen again in some areas of the ground! A family of four can watch all the exhilarating action from the Toys ‘R’ Us Family Zone once again for just £520 whilst enjoying a fantastic family pre-match experience in the Toys ‘R’ Us’ Family Lounge, with free toys, fun activities, the chance to meet players and mascots and much more!
You can download the 2018 membership brochure by clicking here
You can download the 2018 membership application form by clicking here