Here's all the useful information you need for 2017 memberships.
• A general membership doesn’t include free access to matches, but does grant you discounted match ticket prices
• A season membership includes 14 home Super League matches, possibly 15 subject to competition progress. Thus covers both the regular season and Super 8s phases of Super League. It doesn’t include Challenge Cup or play-off matches.
• Proof of age is required when signing up as a concession, youth or junior.
• Junior memberships are available to supporters aged 5 to 16 years, inclusive.
• Youth memberships are available to those aged 17 to 19, inclusive, or still in full-time education. Full-time students must have relevant photographic ID, valid student card and a letter of proof from their education provider.
• Concession memberships are those aged 60 and above.
• Disabled and carer season pass memberships are available. The criteria for disabled pass holders to receive a free carer pass is (a) middle or higher rate disability living allowance or (b) enhanced rate personal independence payment. If the pass holder is not present at a game, the carer must exchange for a normal match ticket.
• Under-5s can attend games for FREE, but require a ticket or entry card.
• A Toys ‘R’ Us family membership applies to two adults and two children. Additional junior memberships are £50 per junior.
• Price freeze applies if you remain in the same age criteria. If you’re now eligible for a different age criteria, you will be required to pay the respective price from the previous year.
• The following charges apply – debit card FREE, credit card £5, Direct Debit £5, cheque £5.
• Hull FC are not responsible for lost or damaged cards once they have been collected. A £10 charge applies for cards that need to be reproduced.
• Hull FC matches will primarily be played on Friday evenings, although specific games could be selected for other days. Thus is subject to competition and broadcast requirements.
• Full terms and conditions can be found at www.hullfc.com. Payment and completion of your application for a membership is taken as confirmation you understand and abide by these terms and conditions.
• Only one member can claim free birthday hospitality place per visit. Multiple members can’t claim free places at once. Additional places can be purchased at match day price.
• Member restaurant upgrade is charged at £40 per person.
• Friend for a Fivers and Kids for £1 offers are available until Round 23. Members can pick any one game to redeem each offer once, excluding non-Super League games. Further offers for members are at the discretion of the club.
For more information on everything membership-related for 2017, check out our brochure for 2017 memberships here